As I write this, I am sitting with a smile on my face, as Parker made my day this morning on the way to grandma's house (probably to have bagels)! We were talking about our favorite things about yesterday when Parker said, "My favorite thing about yesterday was snuggling with you mom, because I love you too much!" What a sweet boy!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Cream Cheese
My child loves cream cheese. I discovered this last night when I got a new container of it out of the refrigerator to have on my bagel. Parker immediately spied the cream cheese, and with great determination, used all of his might to remove the cover and the foil underneath. Once he accomplished this feat, his eyes lit up and he began eating one big scoop after the other! I was shocked. I had no idea this boy had ever even tried cream cheese before! In between bites, he informed me that they have bagels and cream cheese for breakfast at grandma's house on a regular basis. I knew they had bagels, I just didn't know that cream cheese was a "kid food." I thought it was one of those adult foods that grows on you as you get older, like mushrooms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhhh.... MELT!!! What a sweet boy!
ReplyDelete